Beautiful, glowing skin is the dream of every girl and woman. But did you know that there is no need to spend a lot of money and buy expensive cosmetics for achieving that? Natural products are effective, cheap and available everywhere, and the results are immediately visible and even after the first treatment you can note the refreshed skin.
Homemade mask of pear and honey is simple and easy to do. The ingredients the pears contain are used in cosmetics to reduce staining and redness of the skin, and also in skin irritation and burns caused by the sun. Honey has been used for long against skin aging. The recipe for this mask is sufficient for an application to the skin, and if you want to try it out with your friends, you may need to double the amount of ingredients. You can keep the mask stored in the refrigerator and use within one week.
- 1 ripe pear
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon neutral dairy cream
- Wash the pear and peel it. Then finely chop it and put it in a deeper bowl. With the help of a fork blend the pear to get mashed.
- In the container with strained pears, add the honey and neutral cream and stir until becomes homogeneous.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and leave it for one hour at room temperature.
- Then, by using a brush or clean fingers apply a thin layer of the mask on previously cleansed face. Let the mask act for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask with cold water, then wipe the face with a clean cloth.