Legends say that exactly this plant is “guilty” for healthy skin and shiny face, which Cleopatra used it to rejuvenate.
According to another legend, Aloe vera is the reason for the battle of Alexander the Great in Josh. At that time, aloe vera has been used to treat wounds. For these reasons, Alexander had to come to a bigger quantity of this plant.
Aloe Vera in its composition contains about 200 beneficial substances, including:
- vitamins (beta-carotene, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, and antioxidants C, E);
- minerals and trace elements (phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, akker, chlorine, manganese, chromium, zinc);
- mono and polysaccharides, cellulose, glucose, mannose, an aldopentose, allin, rhamnose, acemannan;
- sugar: muco – polysaccharides which act on the immune system and help detoxification;
- from the 8 essential amino acids contains 7 and from 14 non-essential amino acids contains 11;
- enzymes: analgesic antiphlogistic, immunostimulant;
- plant sterols: three species that act as powerful as anti-inflammatory agents;
- saponins: powerful antimicrobial effect against bacteria, viruses, fungi and inflammatory diseases such as Candida.
Aloe vera is entered through the digestive tract, which helps to better digest food, absorb food substances, vitamins and minerals. Affects all cells of the body, strengthens the immune system. With his consumption, aloe compensates the lack of vitamins in the body.
In addition to oral administration, can be used for wound healing and is used after surgeries in medicine.
Do not expect the change to happen at once. Gradually, aloe showing its graces. It helps for healthy and shiny skin, relieves pain, increases the production of collagen. It is used to treat hemorrhoids, dermatitis, redness, irritation, psoriasis, inflammation of the eyes, and smoothing wrinkles. It protects the body from cancer, tumors, AIDS, reduces blood sugar, reduces inflammatory processes and colitis, arthritis and gastritis.
Aloe vera gel acts as an antioxidant and detoxifier. It is recommended to maintain your teeth and mouth. Aloe vera juice is considered one of the best purifiers of the internal body organs, for stomach, liver, spleen, kidneys, bladder.
Everywhere around you can see the products that say that contain Aloe Vera. Many manufacturers use this product to attract more customers and to make a quick profit. These products contain a fraction primarily processed by aloe vera, sweetened with sugar. The real juice containing 100% Aloe vera gel has a bitter taste, is heavy for drinking and can be rarely found in stores.
How to prepare juice from Aloe Vera
Take a leaf of aloe vera, cut it in half in a bowl and drain his fluid. After that, you can immediately put to the wound or if you drink add a little water or juice and drink it quickly.